FOSS / dev / misc - Peter Serwylo
Free Software Android Apps
- WebSocket game server in Kotlin using Ktor
- Sustainable server infrastructure for open source games
- Make your writing beautiful
- OSDC 2012: Building a free(ish) MAME cabinet
- OSDC 2011: Wii Homebrew: Running and writing software for the Wii
- PhD confirmation seminar
- ISCRAM 2011: PhD colloquium
- ISCRAM 2011: Predicting patient rates
- OSDC 2010: Bad visualisation
Legacy blog posts
Substantially older posts. Written for a different time, in a different style, by a different me. It is quite likely these have poor or outdated advice in them.
I've been a lover of free software since the 2000's, attending and speaking at many Linux conferences and Open Source Developer Conferences. Among my day job of being a dad and working as a software developer, I also build and maintain the Lexica, Super Retro Mega Wars, and Beat Feet Android games and the BabyDots app to help babies relax.